September 18, 2011 :: Posted by - Pandora :: Category - Uncategorized
We design our beads using the highest quality of materials available.
- Sterling silver beads and chains are stamped 925 (92.5% silver).
- If the silver is not stamped, then it is silver plated.
Most of the large hole beads (similar to the typical Pandora beads) used in my bracelets have sterling silver middles that are stamped 925. If they are not stamped, then they are silver plated. Most beads are glass, however, there are some very creative beads that are made out of clay or wood. Whatever the bracelet is made of, it will be noted in the description.
- Bali Beads – We purchase only handmade Bali beads because their quality is much more superior, giving more value to your jewelry. These beads have indicate designs and come in a large variety of shapes and sizes. They are not stamped or designated as sterling because they usually have less than 92.5% silver content.
- Swarovski Crystals – These are the highest quality crystals on the market today, beautiful and sparkling.
- Pandora – Authentic Pandora beads are “always” stamped ALE 925 on one side of the sterling silver middle and Pandora on the other side. Bracelets are stamped ALE 925 inside the clasp. When you have a Pandora bracelet on your wrist people are going to stare, ooh and awe, and they’ll know that you are wearing over $1,000, maybe even $2,000 with that Pandora bracelet. But only you can answer the question, is it really worth it. Many of my clients purchase several different bracelets so they can wear with different outfits, and still have money left over to help other families that are really in need during these economically stressful times.
- Artisan Beads – These are handcrafted beads by highly skilled artisans. Each one unique and usually made of glass, purchased and made in the United States.
- Lampwork Beads – Also handcrafted beads, usually made of glass. Each one unique as to the artisan who created it. Usually the artisan will put their bead on a 925 sterling silver core. These beads come in all sizes, and usually a little wider than the Pandora, Murano and European beads.
- Murano & European Beads – These beads are not as unique as Artisan or Lampwork beads, but still very beautiful and made of high quality glass for strength.
We usually have the ability to change a charm, i.e., a dolphin, dice, frog, etc. When ordering, please send us an email with a charm request. Each additional charm is $10.00. We will send you a picture of the charm before finalizing the order.
Many of the bracelets you see on this site are of average size of 7.5″. You may request a smaller or larger size. However, these are custom fitted bracelets. Contact us for the size you would like. We shall send you a Paypal request for a non-refundable deposit which will be half the cost of the original bracelet. The other half, plus shipping is due when the bracelet is completed. Please contact us with the size in inches that you need. Usually it takes a week to get the bracelet ready for shipping, and in some cases longer. We will keep you informed on the progress or if there are any delays.
If your bracelet needs repair (open links, broken clasp), please return it to us within 60 days of purchase, along with your receipt, and we will gladly repair it free of charge (excluding shipping and handling charges). This does not apply to lost or broken beads or charms.